Why Radio Frequency Weld?
Obviously it's brilliant for products containing gas and liquids.
- Nothing is added during the process so there are no added compatibility issues.
- Because nothing is added, welded products are easier to recycle.
- Compared to sewn or glued joints there is nowhere for infectious agents or dirt to hide.
- Radio Frequency welding can make joints strong enough to support a jumbo jet and fine enough for medical and surgical products.
- Radio Frequency welding is readily combined with other manufacturing processes.
- Radio Frequency welding is used in the assembly of technical textiles, films and medical fabrics.
- Radio Frequency welding can retain full material strength.