Design & Development
Developing your Ideas
RF Works can provide any or all of your development requirements, from the conception of the product to its sign-off for production.
This can include:
- Providing you with a full estimate of the design and manufacturing cost of developing a new product.
- Generating technical drawings and solid modelling to enable you to visualise your product.
- Looking for potential problems in manufacture or use.
- Specifying any necessary tooling.
- Sourcing materials, toolmakers and suppliers.
- An assessment of the viability of new projects from the view point of both the design and the manufacturing costs.
We can also:
- Design whole products.
- Trouble-shoot existing products.
- Introduce new products and tooling.
- Help with quality assurance and testing procedures.
- Prototype new products on your machinery or off site, on our machinery.
- We have practical experience in seeking patents, designs (and trademarks) and can help you seek further professional advice in these areas.
- If your product is RF welded, we have scope to produce large as well as small items.
- We can test your product and/or develop a testing procedure for QA.
- Prepare for CE accreditation.
New Production Methods?
- If you are considering installing Radio-Frequency welding capacity we can advise and help.
- Our business relies on our confidentiality. For information regarding the Intellectual Property Office, you may find this web site useful - www.ipo.gov.uk.
Once you have decided what services you need, we provide you with detailed costings. For further information on our services, please contact us.