Hygiene, Safety and Ease of Manufacture
Radio Frequency (RF or High Frequency) welding is highly suitable and of proven effectiveness for medical products.
- RF welding offers scaleable production while using common components.
- RF welded joints are less likely to harbour infections.
- RF welded joins are easy to sterilise.
- Your components can be joined to RF welded parts.
- RF Welding, fuses similar plastics without the need for solvents or adhesives, this can offer:
- Clean manufacture and less complicated disposal.
- An opportunity to reduce the number of components needed to make a product.
- Easier Certification (ISO 10993), because fewer materials are involved.
- Joints that don‚t harbour pathogens.
- RF Works have the scope to produce large and small prototypes; our largest welding table is 4m x 2m.
- We can use RF welding, heat sealing, vacuum forming, gluing or sewing, whichever is the most appropriate joining method.
- Source materials
- Source components
- Make you prototypes
- Help you choose the most suitable manufacturer for your needs
The use of generic and brand names for components and materials can make it difficult to trace a necessary component; we can help you with this.
For further information on our services, please contact us.